709 SW 16th Avenue
Built in 1928, The Hamilton Arms Apartments were converted to condominiums in 2005. This 5-story building combines elegant historic elements with modern convenience. Units feature original hardwood floors, crown molding and plaster walls. Kitchens have been updated with new appliances and tile countertops. Studios and one-bedroom units range in size from 439 to 735 square feet.
Residents enjoy the use of complimentary laundry facilities, bicycle storage, storage lockers and comfortable well-appointed lobby.
Hamilton Arms is located in the Goose Hollow neighborhood, within walking distance of premiere shopping, dining and transportation. Catch a game at PGE Park, walk to the museum or enjoy shopping or dining in the Pearl, NW 23rd or downtown. The building is conveniently located near the light rail and Portland streetcar.