1314 N.W. Irving Street
Irving Street Lofts was built in 1924 for the Blumauer & Frank Drug Company – wholesale druggist and manufacturing pharmacists – the architects were Sutton & Whitney. In 1937 the building was sold to the McKesson Robbins Drug Company as a warehouse and was converted to rentals and artists lofts in the late 1980s. In 1995, Grancorp, Inc converted the property to loft condominiums.
The 8-story building has 84 units some with parking spaces and/or storage units. The building features a rooftop deck with plantings and barbecues that is available to all residents. Each unit is finished differently. The original freight elevator makes moving a snap.
Developer : Grancorp, Inc.
The content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS(TM). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than 45 North Realty are marked with the RMLS(TM) logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the names of the listing brokers. Listing data is copyright © 2023 RMLS(TM).
This data last updated on 03/21/2023 3:59 AM. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.